Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thankful for South Texas Sunshine...


I just returned from 5 nights in Seattle, Washington...it was beautiful, rainy and cold.  Getting out of your comfort zone is a good thing...I enjoy seeing people from different places...and getting a glimpse into their day to day lives.  The people that live in Seattle were so great!  They were friendly, confident and full of life.  We met some characters at the Pike Market....



There was amazing fruits and veggies everywhere...I wanted to buy some! The lucky people that live in the apartments downtown go buy fresh veggies and fish for dinner!  The Washington apples were yummy!  I had to try one...




And as we all know...it rains a lot in Seattle!  I was really happy to see the bright Texas sunshine Friday morning!!!!  But I look forward to returning to Seattle someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment